"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy May!

Well, students have basically made it through the school year, and some of them are coasting through their last months of high school! Whew! This year went pretty fast, but I sure am looking forward to summer!


I'm having a very busy week, but I'm enjoying every minute of it! I have so many wonderful people supporting me!

Anyways, actress Mia Farrow is on a 21 day hunger strike for Darfuri conflict awareness. I'm unsure what to think about it. On one hand, it's wonderful that she wants to bring awareness to the people suffering in Darfur. On the other hand, some people are saying that she has used the hunger strike as a way to gain attention. I really respect her for doing this though, as long as its for the right reasons. She seems extremely dedicated and passionate about her cause, so my attitude is: good for her.

She's blogging her experiences, so here's her videos below:








0 comments: